#Avoiding #Activities #Considered #Taboos #Poker #Game
Like any table game in a casino, poker demands etiquette from the players so that the game itself will be successful in providing both challenges and fun. This means that the poker players have to avoid doing certain things that will make poker a less enjoyable game. Here are some of the taboos that a casino player should never commit when playing poker.
· Cheating – A cheater is never welcome in any casino game, or in any serious game of poker. Cheating takes away the challenge of beating the game. And if a poker player has resolved to cheating, he will never reached that level of mastery of skills that would have propel him to win in tournaments, such as the World Series of Poker.
· Using the mobile phones – Communication technology has reached the point in which long distances no longer matter as much as they did about half a century ago. One major reason is the invention of the mobile phones. But such impressive gadgets become distractions to a poker game. This is why using the mobile phones has been considered a poker taboo.
· Placing food and drinks on the poker table – In online games, it wouldn’t matter if the casino player is filling his mouth while moving his mouse. But in land-based casinos, such a practice is frowned upon. The poker table is intended only for the cards and the chips. The food and drinks, although most are free and provided by the casino as comps, should not be placed on the poker table.
· Damaging the cards – Aside from the fact that the cards are not the personal property of one player, damaging the cards is tantamount to cheating. This is because one of the cheating techniques of some poker players is to place scratches or marks on the edges of the cards. When a poker is found to damage the cards, the dealer may ban him from joining the poker table.
· Discussing one’s hand during the game – Talking about one’s hand while the game is not yet over is simply a sign of arrogance. Some poker player may find it a strategy to mislead his opponents but such is not an acceptable strategy. Poker is far more sophisticated than childish games.
· Splashing the chips into the pot – The action of carelessly splashing and spilling one’s chips into the pot is a sign of bad manners. A person who does this act is not deserving to be called a poker player at all.
· Giving negative opinions or comments against one’s opponents – Criticizing one’s opponents is not a great way to distract them, especially if they are strangers. Often, in a casino table, one will never know the background and motivations of one’s opponents. This is why no player has the right to give negative opinions against any of the other poker players.
A good poker player should not just master skills and strategies but also good etiquette.
Game art, game art 2d, game background, game background 4k, game background free, game background hd, game background vector, game background png, games art and design.